G3S198 Liwei injector nozzle Encyclopedia Knowledge
G3S198 Liwei injector nozzle is one of the main working parts of the fuel injector. It is responsible for injecting fuel into the combustion chamber and is a key component to achieve precise injection, oil mist formation, etc.
G3S198 Liwei injector nozzle is one of core components of fuel injector, also one of parts with the highest damage rate.
Causes of Damage to G3S198 Liwei Injector Nozzle and What Happens When It Is Damaged
- Liwei fuel injector nozzlefailure caused by impurities (water, lead, aluminum powder, iron powder, sulfide) in fuel exceeding standard requirements.
- The nozzle is normally worn due to long time working under high temperature
- Nozzle needle wear leads to oil hole blockage, insufficient fuel injection injector cannot work properly.
- Nozzle needle wear leads to oil hole blockage, insufficient fuel injection injector can’t work properly.
- The wear of the nozzle leads to the increase of fuel quantity, resulting in black smoke of the vehicle, and the fuel injector can’t work properly when it is serious.
- If the nozzle needle can’t move smoothly stuck may cause serious damage to the Liwei injector nozzle
- The rusting of the nozzle spring leads to spring fracture and black smoke from the vehicle.
- The opening pressure of the nozzle decreases, and the oil quantity of the injector increases, leading to black smoke of the vehicle, and the injector can’t work properly when it is serious.
- Oil-nozzle needle valve lift adjustment gasket wear oil-nozzle needle valve stroke becomes larger, the fuel injector oil quantity becomes larger, resulting in black smoke of vehicles, resulting in the fuel injector can’t work properly when serious.
- The cracking of the nozzle cap is caused by high intensity work under high temperature.
G3S198 Liwei Injector Nozzle Inspection
- Check whether there is deformation, cracking, thread damage, quenching, leakage and rust in the guide sleeve, spring, gasket and tight cap of the nozzle. The tight cap of the nozzle must be replaced after being disassembled for more than 5 times, as shown in the following.
- Replace the tight cap of the nozzle and the copper gasket of the Liwei injector nozzle.
- Check whether the gap between the nozzle needle and the nozzle shell is within the standard range and whether it reaches the standard for us
- All parts should be examined for wear under a microscope at least 20 times larger.
- Nozzle tight cap deformation, cracking, thread damage, quenching, leakage, will lead to black smoke vehicle cap, fuel injector damage.
- Injector opening pressure greater than or less than the specified range may cause injector damage.
- Failure to replace wearing parts in time during maintenance may lead to fuel injector damage.
Recognition of G3S198 Liwei Injector Nozzle Code
G3S198 Liwei injector nozzle code is engraved on the outer edge of the nozzle body, see as below:
▲ Before replacing the Liwei injector nozzle, this code should be used to check on the special nozzle tester that all parameters meet the requirements before installation. After installation, the code should be checked and modified with a special diagnostic instrument.
The copyright of “G3S198 Liwei Injector Nozzle Encyclopedia Knowledge” belongs to Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd, Liweinozzle.com has been authorized to use by Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd. Any users or organizations that download, reproduce, distribute and use these contents without written permission by Shenzhen Shumatt Technology Co., Ltd will bear legal responsibility.
For more information of Liwei injector nozzle technical data, please check:
For more information of Liweinozzle.com copyright statement, please check: